Car Park Refurbishment
SDRC management would like to advise its members and supporters of an update on the progress of the clubs car park refurbishment.
At a recent meeting with Senior council officials and Management from the club the following was resolved
- The delay in commencement of works was due to interface with seawall requiring fisheries approval and deferment of Sylvania Waters seawall tender
- Expect to start works after forthcoming football season – September 2016
- Council will review the design noting key issue is for more flexible layout for management by match day marshals to achieve maximum usage
- Although the works are likely to exceed original budget Council will not be seeking a greater contribution from the club - unless it seeks additional scope to be incorporated
- Council will undertake pothole repairs before commencement of forthcoming season